Are you ready to go down the rabbit hole? To visit a surreal world, where black is white and white is carrots?
A friend, Metacognician in Shanghai, describes the situation as follows: “Life is more absurd than movies. I've gone down the rabbit hole too, when it just becomes more and more strange and you wonder how that all is supposed to make sense.” I asked him if I should just embrace it. He answered, “Why should you ... change the universe?”
It started with a psychotic named Jim Kiraly who resides, we think, at 6329 Twinberry Circle, Avila Beach, California.
Jim Kiraly is a respected citizen. A churchgoer. A Vice President of Transamerica Corporation. And a violent abuser who tried to use an emergency anti-violence measure, one intended to protect battered women, to stop his victim in a wheelchair from writing a book.
Concise enough? :)
For attorneys: Jim Kiraly filed for CLETS against his son and victim, who lived 200 miles away, did not own a car, and was in a wheelchair. His son and victim was not asked to end communications. Jim had no (zero) specific and relevant allegations that were not perjury. But he turned down repeated offers of no-contact and a signed stipulation that gave him everything but CLETS. He insisted on CLETS if his victim ever once “discussed” him with third parties.
In the end, Jim Kiraly signed an agreement far weaker than the ones he'd been offered.
A review of Court paperwork and other materials will tend to confirm that Jim and other parties, including attorneys on all sides, committed multiple felonies, crimes, and faux pas. :P
The word “abuser” is stated here publicly and without equivocation. A formal offer is hereby made to reaffirm the word in writing and under oath. Attorneys will understand the significance of the point. In short, there is little terror of a threatened defamation suit on this side. Actually, we feel that such a suit will fit nicely up Jim Kiraly's abuser ass.
Jim has one son, Ken Kiraly, who invented the Amazon Kindle and is one of the leads at Amazon's secret Lab126. Another son, Tom Kiraly is one of the leads, a Vice President-CFO type, at medical insurance firms, including one of the largest, Humana Corporation.
These people and some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley legal circles have committed or are involved in multiple crimes.
For the next decade or two, we're going to explore the crimes that these people committed, the motivations and the denial involved, the background and histories that led each person to make the choices that they did, and ways to build upon what happened and move towards positive societal goals.
There's plenty to go over. These people committed or were involved in: Spousal abuse, child abuse, DDOS (a highly prosecutable violation of CFAA), extortion, perjury, conspiracy to commit perjury (a possible felony), false police reports, conspiracy to file false police reports (a possible felony), unlawful threats, barratry, defamation, malpractice, civil harassment, criminal harassment, abuse of process, and violations of SCCBA Professional Standards.
The point was to force Jim's oldest son and victim, me, to sign a gag order. I was in a wheelchair. I'd never made a single inappropriate threat against my abuser. I wasn't even asked to not to call anybody. But Jim threatened to put me in a violence database unless I agreed never to write about him.
I won the right to write, but I lost my home of 25 years, most of my possessions, my chances for retirement, everything. Everything but a realization.
I can make a difference. I can conduct research for legitimate and reasonable purposes, document what happened, and analyze the choices of the people involved:
- Grace Kiraly, abuse victim and Christ Follower.
- Gail Cheda, slightly demented Realtor, spittle flying.
- Tom Stutzman of Thomas Chase Stutzman, a Family Law attorney whose hobbies include martial arts and alleged sexual harassment
- John Perrott of Thomas Chase Stutzman, a personable albeit lazy Family Law attorney who has a slight tendency towards fraud and malpractice
- Chris Burdick, head of the Santa Clara County Bar Association (SCCBA). Chris, you broke a written promise to speak with me because, you said, we had “Prior...” You didn't finish the sentence. Were you worried that I might take false statements to the State Bar? What's the deal with you and Hoge Fenton, anyway? What will we find if we dig?
- Tracie Zerr of Thomas Chase Stutzman, a woman of boundless intelligence and sensitivity.
Maggie told me that she didn't know what she could say to me about what happened. However, we have decades to work it out. It will be productive. I'd like to direct the attention of attorneys and other parties to the:
Questions or comments are welcome. For technical notes and disclaimers, click here.
The current free ebook is located at this link:
For details about the ebook, click here.
The Kiralys and their associates have tried to take down the sites before. Actually, they've committed multiple felonies in the process. It's no big deal, but to make a point, we're giving everything away for the low price of... well, free.
Here's a link to a ZIP file that contains a copy of the main Christ Follower site. It may be out of date but feel free to download the ZIP file and pass it around. The file is about 150MB in size.
Link for christfollower.zip:
The point? “The story is already out there, idiots. Keep it up and I'll demonstrate how something known as decentralized distribution works.”
Tags: cases kiraly
141207. This post is for the hacker kids and for District Attorneys interested in prosecutions of Kiraly Family members or associates for violations of CFAA (Computer Fraud and Abuse Act).
1. During the period of June 10, 2013 through December 7, 2014, inclusive, there were 107,922 connections made from the following seven IPV4 address ranges to the Kiraly Gag Order Cases websites:
These connections had multiple things in common. The odds are that most of them originated with a single party.
2. Technical note for hackers and forensics specialists:
Some of the IPV4 ranges listed here are broader than the IPV4 subnets that were used.
For example, connections from 220.127.116.11/16 came from 18.104.22.168 — 22.214.171.124 as opposed to 126.96.36.199 — 188.8.131.52.
I'm writing the IPV4 ranges in /16 format to keep things simple. The simplified ranges should be accurate enough for the purposes of this discussion.
3. The majority of the connections that were made through the IPV4 ranges in question came from IPV4s assigned to a single firm, Leaseweb USA, Inc., which claimed to be located, as of December 7, 2014, at 9480 Innovation Drive, Manassas, Virginia.
4. 98,295 of the connections, or 91%, occurred in a space of less than 48 hours running from December 6, 2014 to December 7, 2014. This is what caught my attention.
5. It's possible that this is the Kiraly Family hacker who was still located, as of my Grandfather's birthday on August 25, 2014, at or near 1911 North Lamar St. in Dallas, Texas.
6. The Dallas, Texas story is funny.
There was a hacker who claimed to be an “Old Friend” of mine from Las Lomas High School. An old friend who happened to use throw-away email accounts to send threats and to demand takedowns of these websites.
He also set up a botnet to DDOS me. The fun part is that he put the core within walking distance of his own building.
For non-technical people, the translation is that he committed a felony and was clumsy about it. It was as though he'd hung out a sign to identify himself.
To read more about my “Old Friend”, click here.
7. It isn't certain that the Leaseweb USA hacker and my “Old Friend” are the same person. There might be multiple parties involved.
However, the connections from the IPV4 ranges listed above started on June 10, 2013, right after Russell Kerechanko's death from a drug overdose and right before the period during which the Kiralys initiated DDOS against these websites.
To read more about Russell's death, click here.
It's unlikely that the Kiralys would have asked two hackers, in the same month, to set up systems dedicated to monitoring or DDOSing the Kiraly Gag Order Cases websites.
8. Additionally, the Kiraly Family associate near North Lamar St. did slipshod work. As mentioned elsewhere, he put a botnet core right next to his own building.
The Leaseweb USA person isn't the sharpest pencil in the drawer either.
If you use a particular set of systems to probe sites quietly for a year and a half, you're not supposed to jump to ten times the number of connections in just two days.
Good grief. As Bugs Bunny used to say, this guy is a mahroon.
The June 2013 date overlap, combined with the way that these two hackers operate, suggests that there might be a connection. But I don't know yet.
9. If this is the same person, I might have enough information this time to confirm his real-life identity. 107,922 connections is a fair number. And he's overlooked more than one safety rule for this sort of thing.
10. Additionally, 98,295 connections from multiple systems in less than 48 hours were not the result of a misconfigured scraper.
The Kiraly Family and/or associates are starting up DDOS, a highly prosecutable felony, again.
11. I don't see a connection yet between Solar VPS, which the Dallas, Texas Hacker used, and Leaseweb USA, which the current Kiraly Family associate is fond of.
Did this person, or these people, select the two firms randomly? A closer look is called for.
12. It's been a lively three years.
* Kiraly Family members and associates threatened me in attempts to stop work on a book and take down these websites.
* I received death threats from people associated with Amazon Corporation. This part had to do with my Brother Ken Kiraly, the inventor of the Amazon Kindle.
* My abuser Jim Kiraly and his Son Tom Kiraly, possibly the Chief Financial Officer of Hanger, Inc. now, filed emergency anti-violence actions against me.
This despite the fact that I lived 200 miles from Jim and 3,000 miles from Tom, was in a wheelchair at the time, had made no unlawful threats, and had not even been asked not to phone anybody.
* I wasn't lawfully served in the cases. I didn't learn about them until days before Court. There was no way to get an attorney in time. I ended up in the Emergency Room the day before Court. The next day, I couldn't quite stand up, but I had to go to Court alone.
* Jim Kiraly and Tom Kiraly demanded that I sign a gag order which would put me in jail if I ever “discussed” them with newspaper reporters.
* Michael Bonetto, the attorney who Jim and Tom hired, violated Bar Association standards that his own firm, Hoge Fenton, had written.
I don't think anybody at Hoge Fenton will deny that the Kiraly Gag Order Cases were Abuse of Process of a new order of magnitude.
A violent abuser tries to use a law designed to protect battered women to shut up his victim. Yeah, that's going to look good in future actions :P
* When I produced Twisted Time, a surprise witness from four decades ago, I destroyed one part of the Kiraly Gag Order Cases. My abuser, Jim Kiraly, became desperate and threw a huge amount of money into hurting me as much as possible.
I nearly died twice. Not especially dramatic, but I did get to meet the Angel of Death. It was an odd experience for a literal, autistic, Coder. What I can say about this part is mostly what I've said before.
His wings are silent. The touch is gentle but they leave marks as they pass. The one to whom the wings belong does not speak. He has no expression.
* In the end, Michael Bonetto had nothing to work with. He was reduced to trying to film me so that differences related to my autism could be portrayed as frightening.
* I fought the Kiralys for a year and won. I never signed the gag order. But I lost job opportunities, my life savings, my home of 25 years, and most of my books. Books I'd had since age 10 and before.
* After the cases, the Kiralys brought in a hacker to threaten me and to take down these websites. For the story, click here.
* My own attorney, John Perrott of Thomas Chase Stutzman, was incompetent.
And, it turned out, John's law firm was headed by a creepy attorney, Tom Stutzman, who'd been disciplined for sexual misconduct.
The two of them have been making threats to discourage me from collecting a complete set of my legal documents.
John Perrott and Tom Stutzman are concerned about the fact that I'm going to make some of the material public. And about the fact that I'm going to use as much as possible in analyses for State Bar Investigators.
* It's been difficult finding the way back. Felonies on the part of the Kiralys and their associates aren't helpful.
13. Well, we'll do what's possible.
The one thing that I can say for sure is, the Kiraly Family's goal, to impose gag orders, to stop books, to prevent people from talking to reporters, to cover it up...
...isn't going to happen.
Cover-ups are possible. But it's difficult to do this in America. Even if people are rich and powerful. It's the one thing that the poor can do. They can stand up and talk.
In theory, the NSA is able to shut people up. In practice, if they push it, the Snowden situation and similar situations are going to break things wide open.
The President doesn't have this type of power. Congress doesn't, either. And a raging but impotent abuser, Jim Kiraly of St. Johns Lutheran Church, certainly doesn't have it.
In America, people can tell the truth.
11. I assert publicly, for the benefit of attorneys or others who may be interested, that the parties listed below, excluding one party, have committed or are involved in, directly or indirectly, one or more of the following crimes or inappropriate actions:
The list is not necessarily complete. Revisions will be made over time.
Technical note: Conspiracy can be treated as a felony even if the underlying crime is not a felony.
One person on the list, George Kerechanko, is excluded from the assertion. I'm deferring my assessment until I have the opportunity to ask him about his “choices”.
To further multiple legitimate and reasonable purposes, the information presented below will be made as complete and correct as possible. However, this information is not warranted to be complete or correct at this time. Revisions will be made as I deem appropriate.
If you'd like to see a list of the legitimate and reasonable purposes involved, click on this link:
I feel that these people ought to take responsibility for their “choices”. In some cases, they should face, and I believe that they may face, administrative actions, civil actions, and criminal prosecutions.
Assistance in connection with legitimate and reasonable purposes is requested from attorneys, Church groups, reporters, white-hats, and those interested in Free Speech, Gag Orders, Abuse of Process, preventing child abuse, preventing violence against women, understanding the mechanisms inherent in abuse and denial, and other positive social goals.
People who are interested in DMCA issues or other intellectual property issues related to the use of photos in this post are invited to click here.
Tags: cases kiraly
141207. This is a note for the parties who have been downloading this page every 10 seconds through multiple subnets at Leaseweb USA for the past day.
It doesn't rise to the level of DDOS so far, but don't you think that using HEAD instead of GET or, let's go out on a limb, polling every 10 minutes instead of every 10 seconds might be more sensible?
I'm blocking the active Leaseweb subnets for the moment. Before you jump to a new subnet, perhaps you could tweak your settings.
Alternatively, you could email me. I'd be open to setting up an RSS feed if that would help.
If you're one of the signatories to the Kiraly Gag Order Cases agreements, of course, contacting me would end the agreements. But we passed that point in mid-2013 when the Kiraly Family associate in Dallas, Texas threatened me.
Tags: pets woof
141206. The Cat Ninja, not to be confused with the Ninja Kitten, has sent me his doggie. The dog is aware that PC comes first and is resting until it is his turn to Master be testing. Woof.
The license for this piece is Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0. For attribution purposes, the rights-holder is Cat Ninja.
141206. I've been sent the meme indicated below. I'm not sure exactly what it means, but the subjects include cats, a Turkish snack food named Top Kek, and the CEO of the company that makes a video game named Half-Life.
The license for this picture is Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0. For attribution purposes, the rights-holder is Higgins.
Tags: cases kiraly
141202. Tom and Karen Kiraly have packed their bags and hit the road. The couple sold their house at 3611 Glenview Avenue, Louisville, Kentucky earlier this year for about $1,700,000.
It's not clear yet where they moved. A review of public records doesn't address the issue conclusively. However, if it was to Austin, Texas, a city where the two of them spent time in the past, this is interesting.
As it happens, for business reasons related to a potential startup, I may move to Austin, Texas myself; or at least spend time there.
If my Brother and I end up in the same city, I'll need to write about the decisions that brought both of us there. On the plus side, this will make it easier to “gather information” for legitimate and reasonable purposes related to Tom.
Note: New attorneys, if any, hired by Tom or others should start with the following link:
Tags: dogen, eihei, song
141202. Eihei Dogen, Zen Master, has said that I can post this musical piece he has created for those who wish to listen and to reflect. The title is Butterfly. There are two links:
Mr. Dogen explains, “There's one electric guitar, one electric bass, and one real cello. I recorded each myself just a few hours ago. First the click track (104 bpm, silenced) then the guitar, then bass, then cello.”
The license for this piece is Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0. For attribution purposes, the rights-holder is Eihei Dogen.
Grace Kiraly had the cat on the right, Baron, killed because he liked to eat birds. This creeped me out lots because there were similarities between Baron and my Brother Scotts.
Tags: humor license music open
141202. Just for laughs, here's a Dr. Demento-style song with an open license.
The title of the song is: Octodad (Nobody Suspects a Thing). For attribution purposes, the artist is Ian McKinney. The license is: Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0
The song is in MP3 format. Streaming isn't supported, so you'll need to download the song to listen to it. The link is:
Excerpt from lyrics:
Who's that man with the three piece-suit?
Octodad — nobody suspects a thing
Who's that man with the hard, hard beak?
Octodad — nobody suspects a thing
1412002. Just a couple of Minetest pictures.
The first is a picture of Moono's Moontest Lab, full of tech that I remember fondly from decades past.
The second is Two Elk's Landrush castle, his “favorite cobble project at the moment”.
141129. Advice to hacker kids:
oldcoder what is wrong with me
what if it's something stupid like font size differences?
one of my teachers called me a perfectionist
Real Coders love details
The need to understand
Tags: cases kiraly
141128. To obtain a copy of this article in PDF format, use the following link:
Today, depending on how you measure things, is the third anniversary of the start of the Kiraly Gag Order Cases.
Around this day in 2011, I asked my Parents to help me with a book. It was supposed to be a positive work about relationships. But my Father, wealthy abuser Jim Kiraly of 32 La Gaviota, Pismo Beach, CA, went to the police circa the next business day.
As I understand it, the police dismissed Jim as a crank. But subsequently he hired a high-powered law firm, Hoge Fenton, and spent, I'm told, possibly on the order of $100,000 USD in a failed attempt to stop the book and take down these websites.
It would be laughable if I hadn't lost everything, including my life savings, most of the books that I'd treasured for 40 years, and my home of 25 years as part of this.
What's left to me now is to do what's possible to seek changes in the system. And, as part of this, to see to it that Jim Kiraly and his Son Tom Kiraly, who joined him in what amounted to gag order actions, can't hurt others in the future.
Here's a letter that I'm sending today to John Perrott, my attorney in the Kiraly Gag Order Cases. It's simply a discussion of documents, but it's included here for the sake of transparency.
As a note to attorneys in general, I consider nothing in this letter to be confidential.
Additionally, I explicitly waive confidentiality for this letter. In fact, I'm thinking about waiving attorney client privilege in its entirety.
People have expressed surprise at my willingness to consider this step. However, I feel it's important that the right thing be done. The Kiralys took a procedure designed to protect battered women and used it to seek a gag order preventing discussion of an abuser's actions.
It seems sick to me. And by misusing the Law they've arguably helped to promote abuse.
If Michael Bonetto, Opposing Counsel in the cases, and John Perrott, my attorney, can be disciplined by the State Bar or at other levels, or if my abuser Jim Kiraly or his co-conspirator Tom Kiraly can be prosecuted, I'll do my part to ensure that this happens.
The Attorneys referred to in this letter include:
Michael T. Bonetto
John H. Perrott
1. Good morning. I trust that your Thanksgiving holiday went well and that you enjoyed the break.
I'm in receipt of a letter from you, dated November 20, 2014, which states the following:
(start of quote from attorney John Perrott)
“You left me a message stating that you wanted a copy of your file, by stating “I want my documents.” When will you stop by to pick up a copy of your file?”
(end of quote from attorney John Perrott)
This letter is a response to your letter of the 20th. If possible, read this one instead of ignoring it as you did my letter of August 1, 2014.
2. Assertions in this letter are believed to be true and correct, but they're not warranted or certified for accuracy.
3. It appears that you wrote to me, as a coincidence, on Michael Bonetto's 34th birthday.
Did you happen to send him birthday greetings? I'm not presently aware that the two of you are personal friends, but based on past letters from you, you've communicated with him intimately on prior occasions, so intimately that you're cognizant of his innermost thoughts.
4. I'd like to be transparent. Understand, therefore, that this letter and any responses may be posted publicly.
Additionally, such material may be distributed to third parties, including but not limited to past, present, or future professional associates, personal associates, organized groups, and government agencies, who may be able to provide information, to be used for legitimate and reasonable purposes, related to your firm, to you personally, and to others involved in the Jim Kiraly and Tom Kiraly spousal abuse and child abuse gag-order cases.
Such material may also become part of a documentation set used to build administrative cases or criminal cases related to parties involved in the Kiraly Gag Order Cases, including but not limited to:
* Jim Kiraly of 32 La Gaviota, Pismo Beach, CA and 217 Gerry Court, Walnut Creek, CA; Vice President of Transamerica Corporation; representative of Service Core for Retired Executives; possibly around young people at Saint John's Lutheran Church, Arroyo Grande, CA and New Life Community Church, Pismo Beach, CA
* Tom Kiraly of 3611 Glenview Ave, Glenview, KY; Vice President of Humana Corporation, Sheridan Healthcare, and possibly Hanger, Inc.
* Michael T. Bonetto of Hoge Fenton
* And, of course, you personally, John Perrott of Thomas Chase Stutzman
5. Actually, John, I've requested copies of my documents, including copies of documents that I believe you've withheld from the “file”, for more than a year.
The wording of your November 20, 2014 letter suggests that the request is new. The request is not new.
Your attempt to position the request as new might be considered part of a pattern of misrepresentation that you've referred to previously as “client management”. But we'll come back to that subject in the future.
6. You sent me a terse letter previously, on August 22, 2014, that said essentially the same thing as your November 20, 2014 letter. Both messages disregarded, entirely, my response on August 1, 2014 to your original so-called “offer”, received on August 1, 2014, to provide me with copies of my documents.
7. I refer you, as I've done before, to my response of August 1, 2014, which was posted publicly as well as sent directly to you. It's about time, by the way, that you acknowledged receipt of a copy.
If you'd like to claim that you have not received a copy of my August 1, 2014 response, you're invited to read the online copy. When today's letter, the one that you're reading, goes online, there will be a link below this paragraph that can be used to access the document in question.
To see the August 1, 2014 letter, click here.
8. In the August 1, 2014 letter, I noted that you were making false statements regarding the documents issue.
There were also remarks related to “a pattern of shifting stories, misrepresentations, falsehoods, and/or violations of Professional Standards on the part of you and/or your firm that [dates] stretches back two years.”
The most relevant parts of the August 1, 2014 response, though, are the parts related to possibly illegal explicit or implied threats made separately by Tom Stutzman and yourself.
Tom Stutzman directed me, through you in a letter received by me on July 29, 2014, not to contact “this law office”. I responded the same day with a polite letter which suggested, though it did not state explicitly, that legal actions threatened by Tom Stutzman would most likely end up, as a simple and casual metaphor, stuffed up his sex-offender ass.
Mr. Stutzman seems to have backed off subsequently on his threat to commit abuse of process. However, he has never explicitly retracted the threat in question.
9. You, for your part, offered me a misrepresentation on July 17, 2014, that was significant.
You had expressed concerns related to Tom Stutzman's views regarding communications between you and I. I responded, on July 17, 2014, reasonably enough as follows:
(start of quote from OldCoder)
“It's my expectation that Mr. Stutzman is not an issue. Is Tom an issue, John? If so, speak directly and let us proceed sensibly to discuss the consequences of that fact. But as part of the picture note that we could use your residence address for the purpose in question as opposed to your business address.”
(end of quote from OldCoder)
You responded, on the same day, as follows:
(start of quote from attorney John Perrott)
“Your reference to my residence address as the possible address for service of process was a clear threat.”
(end of quote from attorney John Perrott)
This was a startling assertion on your part. So startling that, I feel, reasonable people might agree that this was an implied threat to build false and fraudulent charges against me.
It was the final piece that I needed to complete my assessment of your character. You're a criminal, John. Do not expect trust.
10. As my August 1, 2014 letter indicates, the positions taken by Tom Stutzman and you yourself warrant caution. I stated:
(start of quote from OldCoder)
“Your proposal might necessitate a physical meeting with you, with associates of yours, or with representatives of yours. I feel that, for a physical meeting to be appropriate, the aggressive threat that Mr. Stutzman has made, together with the false and fraudulent accusation that you've made, should be retracted.”
“Additionally, it might be better to settle on neutral territory instead of the location that you've suggested. Upon retraction of the aggressive threat and the false and fraudulent accusation, perhaps a meeting at an agreed-upon location such as the Pho restaurant that was used previously could be arranged.”
“In the scenario where there is no retraction, I could hire somebody to pick up the so-called “box of documents” for me. Perhaps this is a sensible way to proceed, whether or not there is a retraction. If a third party is hired, taking the history of the situation into account, I feel that you and/or your firm should be responsible for the costs involved.”
“I'm prepared to offer you a concession to simplify things. I won't demand that the electronic materials discussed previously be included in the current delivery. However, at the same time, I do expect you to state whether you yourself feel that I am, or contend that I am not, entitled to such materials.”
“You do not need to state your position prior to the current delivery. But understand that the statement is expected promptly and that the issue is going to be discussed. It's been months since I first asked you about this part of the picture. I've been more patient than I should have been.”
“If you wish me to sign a receipt as part of the proposed delivery, the wording of the receipt will need to be discussed in advance. I will not, of course, sign anything that acknowledges the delivery of anything but that which is actually delivered.”
“Additionally, if the delivery is accomplished with the assistance of a third party, I'm not going to sign anything until I see for myself what's in the box.”
(end of quote from OldCoder)
11. I've never received a response to the preceding legitimate and reasonable points. You should address them, John.
12. Tom Stutzman seems, as mentioned previously, to have dropped his demand for an end to communication with “this law office”.
However, as a sensible step, based on his actions and on your own, it is my intention to shift some, though not all, communications from “this law office” to other venues.
Do you acknowledge that my suggestion related to your residence address was no such thing as a “threat” and, accordingly, do you retract your false and fraudulent allegation?
If so, is the following address correct for the purposes of legitimate and reasonable communications?
If not, is the following address, regardless, one of the addresses that may be used for the purposes of legal service?
John Henry Perrott
Would one of the Santa Clara, CA or Loleta, CA addresses be more appropriate for legitimate and reasonable communications or legal service, or are those addresses obsolete?
13. I remain interested in the apparent attempt in July 2014 by Tom Stutzman to take down my websites through a back-door approach as opposed to employing direct threats and possible felony DDOS as seems to have been done by Michael Bonetto's clients, Jim Kiraly and Tom Kiraly.
What's the true story? Was Tom Stutzman enough of a fool, as Metacognician speculated, that he thought a magic link he found in Google would delete articles which mentioned his alleged sexual offense?
I suppose that it's possible. Sheridan Healthcare has apparently tried the same thing. I'm not sure why.
As far as I'm aware, Sheridan Healthcare didn't know that their former Vice President, Tom Kiraly, now possibly Vice President or Treasurer of Hanger, Inc., was involved in perjury, felony conspiracy, felony DDOS, and a case related to child abuse and spousal abuse. I've made no allegations as of yet to this effect regarding the firm.
14. Don't be tiresome. I'd prefer that you cease sending me terse remarks that ignore the points raised in my August 1, 2014 letter.
I want my documents, John. And this includes, independently of the paper documents that we're presently discussing, copies of electronic files related to the Kiraly Cases.
Not just the folder that you showed me on your LAN. I want the rest of it or your assertion, in writing, that I'm not entitled to it.
15. As noted in my August 1, 2014 letter:
(start of quote from OldCoder)
“The proposed delivery would settle one issue. Other issues, including but not limited to the question of the electronic materials, would remain open.”
(end of quote from OldCoder)
To be clear, other issues that would remain open include, but are not limited to:
* malpractice commited by you
* the nature of the “client management” system that you practice
* one particular discussion that you had with Michael Bonetto during the Kiraly Cases that may have contradicted professional standards or possibly involved prosecutable crimes on your part
* promises you've made that you haven't kept
* your views on God and your responsibilities to Him and to people in the temporal world
Regards, Robert (the Old Coder)
Tags: cases kiraly
141107. This is a transcript of a message that has been provided to Michael Bonetto of Hoge Fenton and John Perrott of Thomas Chase Stutzman. The message has been and/or will be copied to additional parties.
The Attorneys referred to in the message include:
Michael T. Bonetto
John H. Perrott
This is for Michael Bonetto of Hoge Fenton and John Perrott of Thomas Chase Stutzman. A transcript will be posted at michael bonetto dot com.
I'm occupied with practical matters, but I've found my bearings. The most important part is to understand what things are.
When the Kiraly cases hit, I was more than taken aback; I was nearly killed. But I've had time, 2.5 years now, to gain perspective and to evolve.
To some extent, things are what they are presented as and therefore perceived as. Individuals usually are not concerned about facts. Positioning is key. This is a lesson that every attorney is taught.
But the reality of things is there and, in the end, it is the bedrock. To put it another way, the two of you are what you are and have done what you have done.
Michael, you took a violent abuser as a client and sought, not legitimate protection for your client, but a gag order designed to prevent discussion of his actions. You violated professional standards that your own firm had written. And you committed or became involved with multiple prosecutable crimes.
Note: The abuser was Jim Kiraly, also known as James Kiraly, Vice President of Transmerica Corporation, past resident of 217 Gerry Court, Walnut Creek, California, and 32 La Gaviota, Pismo Beach California, husband of Grace Kiraly, past resident of the same addresses.
John, you work for Tom Stutzman, a man who is apparently a sexual predator. Your own competence and ethics are past being in question. You not only steal from clients, you have a polished system for doing so.
These points are clear. But, the question is, how should Society view the matter?
My sense is that it's possible to find out. Here's the thing... in America, faded though civil liberties may be, there is little that the two of you, or your firms, can do to erase your footsteps.
This is the part that had me scratching my head in 2012. I didn't understand at the time what the Kiralys were hoping for. Did the abuser Jim Kiraly and his Son Tom Kiraly, now apparently VP of Hanger Inc., expect actual crimes to simply evaporate and disappear?
I wanted you to know that I'm past that confusion. As a related note, I've been quite busy, but I'll have some related questions for you before the end of the year.