Are you ready to go down the rabbit hole? To visit a surreal world, where black is white and white is carrots?
A friend, Metacognician in Shanghai, describes the situation as follows: “Life is more absurd than movies. I've gone down the rabbit hole too, when it just becomes more and more strange and you wonder how that all is supposed to make sense.” I asked him if I should just embrace it. He answered, “Why should you ... change the universe?”
It started with a psychotic named Jim Kiraly who resides, we think, at 6329 Twinberry Circle, Avila Beach, California.
Jim Kiraly is a respected citizen. A churchgoer. A Vice President of Transamerica Corporation. And a violent abuser who tried to use an emergency anti-violence measure, one intended to protect battered women, to stop his victim in a wheelchair from writing a book.
Concise enough? :)
For attorneys: Jim Kiraly filed for CLETS against his son and victim, who lived 200 miles away, did not own a car, and was in a wheelchair. His son and victim was not asked to end communications. Jim had no (zero) specific and relevant allegations that were not perjury. But he turned down repeated offers of no-contact and a signed stipulation that gave him everything but CLETS. He insisted on CLETS if his victim ever once “discussed” him with third parties.
In the end, Jim Kiraly signed an agreement far weaker than the ones he'd been offered.
A review of Court paperwork and other materials will tend to confirm that Jim and other parties, including attorneys on all sides, committed multiple felonies, crimes, and faux pas. :P
The word “abuser” is stated here publicly and without equivocation. A formal offer is hereby made to reaffirm the word in writing and under oath. Attorneys will understand the significance of the point. In short, there is little terror of a threatened defamation suit on this side. Actually, we feel that such a suit will fit nicely up Jim Kiraly's abuser ass.
Jim has one son, Ken Kiraly, who invented the Amazon Kindle and is one of the leads at Amazon's secret Lab126. Another son, Tom Kiraly is one of the leads, a Vice President-CFO type, at medical insurance firms, including one of the largest, Humana Corporation.
These people and some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley legal circles have committed or are involved in multiple crimes.
For the next decade or two, we're going to explore the crimes that these people committed, the motivations and the denial involved, the background and histories that led each person to make the choices that they did, and ways to build upon what happened and move towards positive societal goals.
There's plenty to go over. These people committed or were involved in: Spousal abuse, child abuse, DDOS (a highly prosecutable violation of CFAA), extortion, perjury, conspiracy to commit perjury (a possible felony), false police reports, conspiracy to file false police reports (a possible felony), unlawful threats, barratry, defamation, malpractice, civil harassment, criminal harassment, abuse of process, and violations of SCCBA Professional Standards.
The point was to force Jim's oldest son and victim, me, to sign a gag order. I was in a wheelchair. I'd never made a single inappropriate threat against my abuser. I wasn't even asked to not to call anybody. But Jim threatened to put me in a violence database unless I agreed never to write about him.
I won the right to write, but I lost my home of 25 years, most of my possessions, my chances for retirement, everything. Everything but a realization.
I can make a difference. I can conduct research for legitimate and reasonable purposes, document what happened, and analyze the choices of the people involved:
- Grace Kiraly, abuse victim and Christ Follower.
- Gail Cheda, slightly demented Realtor, spittle flying.
- Tom Stutzman of Thomas Chase Stutzman, a Family Law attorney whose hobbies include martial arts and alleged sexual harassment
- John Perrott of Thomas Chase Stutzman, a personable albeit lazy Family Law attorney who has a slight tendency towards fraud and malpractice
- Chris Burdick, head of the Santa Clara County Bar Association (SCCBA). Chris, you broke a written promise to speak with me because, you said, we had “Prior...” You didn't finish the sentence. Were you worried that I might take false statements to the State Bar? What's the deal with you and Hoge Fenton, anyway? What will we find if we dig?
- Tracie Zerr of Thomas Chase Stutzman, a woman of boundless intelligence and sensitivity.
Maggie told me that she didn't know what she could say to me about what happened. However, we have decades to work it out. It will be productive. I'd like to direct the attention of attorneys and other parties to the:
Questions or comments are welcome. For technical notes and disclaimers, click here.
The current free ebook is located at this link:
For details about the ebook, click here.
The point? “The story is already out there, idiots. Keep it up and I'll demonstrate how something known as decentralized distribution works.”
This page presents some thoughts related to DMCA and/or similar actions as such actions may apply to the Christ Follower and/or Haggis Hell sites.
Nothing stated here is represented as accurate. In fact, people are invited to write to me and suggest corrections.
1. First, it's my understanding that DMCA filings should be made by the rights holders involved. As a related note, it appears that, in some cases, the rights holders for photographs that I use might be, not the subjects of the photos in question, but the entities that published the copies of which my copies are copies.
2. It should be noted that DMCA attempts by parties who are not entitled to file them might leave such parties liable for penalties or, depending on various factors, prosecution.
3. And, of course, if I receive a DMCA notice, I have the option of filing a counter notification. In which case, as I understand it, rights holders might need to obtain attorneys and seek court orders.
4. Additionally, it should be noted that, where hosts in countries other than the U.S.A. are involved, which as of 2014 coincidentally includes most or all of my weblog hosts, DMCA per se may not be applicable at all.
It appears that parties who wish to employ DMCA in such cases might need to substitute the notices and/or procedures that are applicable under the rules of each of the countries in question.
The countries involved might ultimately include, but not be limited to, China, Russia, Vietnam, and other sensible locations that are suitable for hosting purposes.
5. In the event that a Fair Use defense is applicable to legal actions of any type, if I mount such a defense and lose, I'll most likely make such changes as are needed to ensure that Fair Use does apply and repost immediately.
If this course of action proves to be impractical, it's my guess, and simply a guess, that contested material will appear subsequently on external websites that are not under my control.
Note: The preceding point is neither an assertion nor an acknowledgment to the effect that any particular websites are, or are not, presently under my control.
If I happen to link to external material, it's possible that people will attempt to litigate against me further. If I understand correctly, though, neither DMCA nor equivalent actions in other countries will apply to links.
People will probably need to use false and fraudulent claims of “contributory infringement” as the basis for ongoing harassment of me.