Are you ready to go down the rabbit hole? To visit a surreal world, where black is white and white is carrots?
A friend, Metacognician in Shanghai, describes the situation as follows: “Life is more absurd than movies. I've gone down the rabbit hole too, when it just becomes more and more strange and you wonder how that all is supposed to make sense.” I asked him if I should just embrace it. He answered, “Why should you ... change the universe?”
It started with a psychotic named Jim Kiraly who resides, we think, at 6329 Twinberry Circle, Avila Beach, California.
Jim Kiraly is a respected citizen. A churchgoer. A Vice President of Transamerica Corporation. And a violent abuser who tried to use an emergency anti-violence measure, one intended to protect battered women, to stop his victim in a wheelchair from writing a book.
Concise enough? :)
For attorneys: Jim Kiraly filed for CLETS against his son and victim, who lived 200 miles away, did not own a car, and was in a wheelchair. His son and victim was not asked to end communications. Jim had no (zero) specific and relevant allegations that were not perjury. But he turned down repeated offers of no-contact and a signed stipulation that gave him everything but CLETS. He insisted on CLETS if his victim ever once “discussed” him with third parties.
In the end, Jim Kiraly signed an agreement far weaker than the ones he'd been offered.
A review of Court paperwork and other materials will tend to confirm that Jim and other parties, including attorneys on all sides, committed multiple felonies, crimes, and faux pas. :P
The word “abuser” is stated here publicly and without equivocation. A formal offer is hereby made to reaffirm the word in writing and under oath. Attorneys will understand the significance of the point. In short, there is little terror of a threatened defamation suit on this side. Actually, we feel that such a suit will fit nicely up Jim Kiraly's abuser ass.
Jim has one son, Ken Kiraly, who invented the Amazon Kindle and is one of the leads at Amazon's secret Lab126. Another son, Tom Kiraly is one of the leads, a Vice President-CFO type, at medical insurance firms, including one of the largest, Humana Corporation.
These people and some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley legal circles have committed or are involved in multiple crimes.
For the next decade or two, we're going to explore the crimes that these people committed, the motivations and the denial involved, the background and histories that led each person to make the choices that they did, and ways to build upon what happened and move towards positive societal goals.
There's plenty to go over. These people committed or were involved in: Spousal abuse, child abuse, DDOS (a highly prosecutable violation of CFAA), extortion, perjury, conspiracy to commit perjury (a possible felony), false police reports, conspiracy to file false police reports (a possible felony), unlawful threats, barratry, defamation, malpractice, civil harassment, criminal harassment, abuse of process, and violations of SCCBA Professional Standards.
The point was to force Jim's oldest son and victim, me, to sign a gag order. I was in a wheelchair. I'd never made a single inappropriate threat against my abuser. I wasn't even asked to not to call anybody. But Jim threatened to put me in a violence database unless I agreed never to write about him.
I won the right to write, but I lost my home of 25 years, most of my possessions, my chances for retirement, everything. Everything but a realization.
I can make a difference. I can conduct research for legitimate and reasonable purposes, document what happened, and analyze the choices of the people involved:
- Grace Kiraly, abuse victim and Christ Follower.
- Gail Cheda, slightly demented Realtor, spittle flying.
- Tom Stutzman of Thomas Chase Stutzman, a Family Law attorney whose hobbies include martial arts and alleged sexual harassment
- John Perrott of Thomas Chase Stutzman, a personable albeit lazy Family Law attorney who has a slight tendency towards fraud and malpractice
- Chris Burdick, head of the Santa Clara County Bar Association (SCCBA). Chris, you broke a written promise to speak with me because, you said, we had “Prior...” You didn't finish the sentence. Were you worried that I might take false statements to the State Bar? What's the deal with you and Hoge Fenton, anyway? What will we find if we dig?
- Tracie Zerr of Thomas Chase Stutzman, a woman of boundless intelligence and sensitivity.
Maggie told me that she didn't know what she could say to me about what happened. However, we have decades to work it out. It will be productive. I'd like to direct the attention of attorneys and other parties to the:
Questions or comments are welcome. For technical notes and disclaimers, click here.
The current free ebook is located at this link:
For details about the ebook, click here.
The point? “The story is already out there, idiots. Keep it up and I'll demonstrate how something known as decentralized distribution works.”
Disclaimer: This document is not necessarily a complete or final version. Suggestions for changes or additions are welcome. History: 130818. Added an eighth purpose. 130826. Minor edits for clarity. 130901. Added a link to the Kiraly Cases Ironies.
As things proceed, it is important for legal reasons that any “gathering” of Kiraly-related “information” that I conduct have a “legitimate purpose”.
This is a simple issue. There are multiple “legitimate purposes” involved. “Legitimate purposes” include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following eight points:
1. My right to gather any and/or all information related to Kiraly Family members that may be needed to ensure I am in full compliance with agreements that resulted from the Kiraly Gag Order Cases.
2. My right to gather information related to past, present, and future actions of Jim Kiraly, Grace Kiraly, Tom Kiraly, Ken Kiraly, their associates, and all those involved in Kiraly Cases past and future, in connection with future litigation that I may initiate.
3. My right to gather information related to past, present, and future actions of Jim Kiraly, Grace Kiraly, Tom Kiraly, Ken Kiraly, their associates, and all those involved in Kiraly Cases past and future, in connection with future litigation that Kiraly Family associates appear to be threatening against me.
4. My right to gather information related to Jim Kiraly, Grace Kiraly, Tom Kiraly, Ken Kiraly, their associates, and all those involved in Kiraly Cases past and future, in connection with lawful and appropriate biographies of these people that I am entitled to write.
5. My right to gather information related to Jim Kiraly, Grace Kiraly, Tom Kiraly, Ken Kiraly, Scott Kiraly, and all Kiraly Family members and associates, in connection with the book about relationships that I set out to write initially, and that my abuser Jim Kiraly and my Brother Tom Kiraly sought to stop.
6. My right to gather information related to Jim Kiraly and Tom Kiraly, in particular, in connection with attempts to build criminal cases against, and to seek criminal prosecutions of, these two people.
7. My right to gather information related to Jim Kiraly, in particular, in connection with attempts to seek intervention by those at multiple levels of local governments whose responsibilities may include dealing with individuals who may be sliding into dementia or mental illness in general and who may be “a danger to themselves and others”.
8. My right to gather information related to past, present, and future actions of Jim Kiraly, Grace Kiraly, Tom Kiraly, Ken Kiraly, their associates, and all those involved in Kiraly Cases past and future, in connection with analyses or histories of the Kiraly Cases or related events or issues, said analyses or histories to be distributed to the general public, lawmakers, anti-abuse groups, autism advocates, churches, news media, Bar Associations at different levels, the Justice Department, and agencies, groups, or individuals of other types.
The goals of distribution alluded to in part 8 might or might not include, but would not be limited to, attempts to determine how it was possible for a violent abuser to use an emergency anti-violence measure to extort limits to Free Speech and Consensual Interactions by the abuser's non-mobile and non-violent victim, 200 miles away and in a wheelchair, said extortion including but not limited to attempts to place the non-violent victim in a violence database if the non-violent victim did not agree to such limits; seeking to build consensus related to mechanisms inherent in abuse and in denial; and working towards positive social changes or positive developments of other types.
Note: As I have numerous “legitimate purposes” for the “gathering” of Kiraly-related “information” — eight or more — and I need only one such purpose, it appears that there are very few limits involved in the process.
This is ironic. For more about the Kiraly Cases Ironies, visit the following link: